top of page
- Thu, Apr 20Border Bash AragonIt's time to Ignore Borders again! So let's leave the beautiful forested hills of Bohemian-Saxony Switzerland for the sunny hills of Aragon, Spain. And yes! Border Bash Aragon is not about speed. It is rather about sharing the love of cycling with like-minded people, having fun and making friends.
- Thu, Apr 20Big Bash AragonDo you want to see what this country has to offer? Do you want to get more kilometers out of your weekend in Aragon? Then, pack your tent and enjoy the beautiful scenery at your own pace or give it your best and try to finish the route at the best time.
- Sat, Apr 22Camping Cañones de Guara FormigaÚnase a nosotros para un paseo en bicicleta, cena y una fiesta por la noche.
- Sat, Sep 02Bohemian Border BashRegistration for the third BBBR is open.
- Thu, Sep 07#BIGBASH2023Big Bash is a 300 km-long cycling adventure, part of the BBBC2023. You will set off Friday morning, Sep 8, equipped with a satellite tracker and the route on your GPS. After that, it will be up to you whether you will try to beat the previous year's record or whether you'll take time to enjoy nature
- Multiple DatesThu, Sep 07Border Bash Bohemia3-Day Camp - two days of riding; 7.-10.9. Learn more
- Fri, Sep 082-DAY CAMP | BBBC2023The 2-day camp lets you drop into the CAMP on Friday evening, ride together Saturday & party through the night, then head back home after breakfast on Sunday. Camping and meals still provided. No time to come for the longer weekend but still want to ride with us? This event is for you.
- Christmas 2022Don't give stuff. Give experience.You will receive a print-ready gift card as soon as we receive your payment. Your friend or loved one will be able to choose which event to register for.
bottom of page